Quality Center, HP Quality Center.
Software testing - Quality Center Web-based test management tool.
- What types of attachments that you can attach to a cycle in Quality Center?
- How many types of attachments that you can attach to a cycle in Quality Center?
Answer: 5 types
- What are the components of a release tree?
- What is the difference between tying requirements to a release and tying them to a cycle in Quality Center?
Answer: Release is a parent to a cycle so all requirements applied to release automatically applied to all cycles in Quality Center.
- Why do you assign a requirement to a release in Quality Center?
- What is the purpose of adding traceability links between requirements in Quality Center?
Answer: Traceability enables you to identify other requirements in Quality Center that the change might affect.
- What does a live analyses graph display in Quality Center?
Answer: Quality Center live analyses graph provides a visual overview of all tests within a folder in test plan tree.
- What is a test sets tree?
Answer: Quality Center test sets tree design to achieve specific testing goals and organizes and displays the test sets hierarchically
- What are the rules that you can use to define dependency between test executions?
- When you run a test on remote host group is the test executed on all the hosts available in the group?
Answer: It runs only on the first available host in the group
- What are the different entities with which defect can be directly associated in Quality Center?
- If you log in Quality Center a defect for a child requirement, is the defect associated to the parent requirement?
- Which Quality Center options enables you to generate graphs?
- How many different Quality Center graph types do you know?
Answer: There are five Quality Center graph types.
Find more on HP Support Knowledge Base
On this page I put some Interview Questions for QA and testers. These Quality Center Web-based test management tool interview questions are very simple and mainly were used for interviewing software testers who is involved in any type of testing.
The interview questions found above are listed in order of complexity. However all new PC and networking interview questions (regardless of there difficulty) will be added to the bottom of the list. You can find more PC and network related Interview Questions searching the WEB.
END Quality Center Web-based test management tool Interview Questions.
Interview Questions QA Main Page
© January 2008 Alex Samurin geocities.com/xtremetesting/ © eXtremeSoftwareTesting.com